CrossFit Youth, What is it?
Our CrossFit Youth program is one designed to aid in muscular development, enhance motor performance skills, cognitive development, and reduce injuries in sports and recreational activities for children. Through hour-long (FUN) classes, kids are asked to perform specific tasks/exercises that are designed to challenge them mentally and physically. It has been designed for universal scalability which makes it the perfect application for any child, regardless of experience. Each class will stress well-trained, highly controlled movements under the supervision of coaches.
Research proves there are numerous benefits to children participating in a program like this.
- Increase in strength and favorable body composition in overweight and obese children. This includes an improvement in bone mineral density.
- Brain changes associated with better performance on attention-taxing tasks; improved abstract reasoning, planning, and organization; and the ability to multi-task more effectively.
- Help in encouraging and modeling our youth to continue the practice of regular exercise.
Fall 2018 Session:
- September 27 - November 8 [no class on 10/18 for MEA]
- 6-week session
- Registration required, subject to availability
- Cost is $90/child for 6 sessions
Class Offerings - Fall 2018
- Ages 8-13: Thursdays from 4:15PM - 5:15PM
Steps To Register:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your child's full name, age, and preferred class.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your child’s registration (subject to availability) with specific payment instructions.
- To pay for this session click here
- If you already have created an account please login and pay using the card on file. Those who have not created an account with us can create one.